What is the StillWaters Program?
- StillWaters is a rotating 6 week program that teaches mindfulness techniques to support academic and organizational behavior changes in students.
- The program is offered on site, one day per week, for small groups of 8-10, by invitation, chosen by the school counseling office, with the cooperation and support of the parents.
- The program is evidence-based, using the research of Dr. John Kabat-Zin.
What makes the StillWaters Program unique?
- The StillWaters program is the only one that combines academic instruction with organizational skills training with a background emphasis on mindfulness.
Who are the instructors/facilitators?
- Facilitators are supervised by Virginia Green, PhD, CEO of Stillwater Family Therapy Group, Inc.
How much does it cost?
- StillWaters is free.
How do we start a StillWaters program at our school?
Simply call Dr. Green at 310-378-2520, or Contact Us to set up an initial appointment.